1. Love what you do; then do what you love.
2. Don't count the repeats; make the repeats count.
3. Out-prepare your competitors in every aspect: training, recovery, eating, sleeping, injury management... everything.
4. Winning comes from confidence and confidence comes from knowing... knowing you lived the first three tips every day.
A few more details:
1. Train to the best of your ability every day ensuring that your practice closely simulates your competition environment.
2. Stay healthy and injury free.
3. Get plenty of sleep and rest.
4. Eat a variety of healthy, natural, nutritious foods.
4. Believe in yourself.